I have been a student of healing, human potential, and consciousness for more than 35 years. My quest to know myself and the meaning of life began when I was in college and experienced a severe health crisis that shattered me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. My resulting search for understanding led me to study biology, psychology, anthropology, shamanism, quantum physics, comparative religion, leadership, art, and music.
* Registered Art Therapist – Board Certified
* Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
* Licensed Professional Art Therapist
* Professional Certified Coach
* Heartmath Practitioner
* APSATS Certified Clinical Partner Specialist – Candidate
* CEU provider